Sunday, August 06, 2006

I really enjoyed watching clips from everyone's movie projects on Wednesday. I can't wait to see the finished products. It appears that everyone has put a lot of time into these things. It has been a very fast paced class and everyone seems to be in a frenzy to get things done. I think this is good. The time budget we have gives us a little push to git 'r dun! I work best when under pressure (most of the time). I haven't been able to put my all into some of this stuff due to other classes and work, but I feel I'm doing a pretty good job given the circumstances. I think this goes for everyone else as well. I finished my movie Wed night at like 11:30pm. I just need to compress it and upload it to my blog. I hope everyone is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. See you in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home