Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just wanted to say a few words about the critiques from the narrative projects. I did get a lot out of reading what everyone thought of my final cut. There were some things I agreed with and some that I did not. Overall, it was good feed back. My overall impression of everyone else's narratives was really good. I thought there were original ideas and personality. The narratives about families were touching. It's nice to see that people have great histories and they are willing to share it with everyone. The other narratives about personal interests and good old fashioned humor were also super. It was all very entertaining and informative. I liked working on the project. It was fun to see how other people put things together. They each have a unique style. It shows the diversity of the class. I'm excited about the final movie. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home