Monday, July 17, 2006

During the last class I put together the majority of my narrative. I have the timeline finished with all my still images. I timed the pictures so that they transisted to the next according to my voice-over. I have also included some sound effects, which I may or may not use, depending on what soundtrack I am including. I am thinking about using some of my own music (acoustic guitar recorded with the camera) depending on how it sounds and fits with the story. Otherwise I may create something with Garage Band or stick with sound effects and movie music from iTunes (on iMovie). I think it is coming along pretty well. I've never used iMovie before, but I picked it up fairly easily. I have used other editing software, but iMovie is very easy to learn and use. I have a few ideas for the final project, but I'll have to see where it takes me with a group. I may elect to do it on my own. We'll see. I enjoyed the clips on current.tv. Some were more inspirational than others, but it was all good information nevertheless. Up to this point, I am really enjoying this class. I'm sure that it will be great from here on out. I'm looking forward to seeing other people's projects as well. It's fun to see what other people can come up with. There is always a wide variety of ideas and concepts. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home